1865: The 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which abolished slavery, was adopted by the 38th Congress. Ratification was completed December 6, 1865.
- President Obama's Top 10 Jokes From The White House Correspondents' Dinner
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- NewsOne Now Exclusive: Eric Holder Talks Legacy
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray