Washington — Apple’s Steve Jobs, Facebook Mark Zuckerberg and a host of other top tech CEO’s visited the White House for the Tech Titans Dinner.
RELATED: Top 9 TV sitcom theme songs
The President discussed the promotion of American innovation and development and investments in research with these tech leaders.
The official guest list (via the LA Times)
- John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
- John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
- Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
- Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
- Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook