1986 was a tragic and triumphant year for Black America. Oprah Winfrey becomes the first African-American to host a nationally syndicated show while Ronald McNair tragically dies with other crew members in the Challenger crash.
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama