1986 was a tragic and triumphant year for Black America. Oprah Winfrey becomes the first African-American to host a nationally syndicated show while Ronald McNair tragically dies with other crew members in the Challenger crash.
- The Obamas Reveal Personal Struggles With Racism In America
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro