1986 was a tragic and triumphant year for Black America. Oprah Winfrey becomes the first African-American to host a nationally syndicated show while Ronald McNair tragically dies with other crew members in the Challenger crash.
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City