1986 was a tragic and triumphant year for Black America. Oprah Winfrey becomes the first African-American to host a nationally syndicated show while Ronald McNair tragically dies with other crew members in the Challenger crash.
- Does This Video Really Show A Mom Beating Her Son For "Rioting" In Baltimore?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: The Latest News From Baltimore
- Real Talk About The Black Church & Civil Rights Activism [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Baltimore Reacts To The Freddie Gray Case [PHOTOS]