1986 was a tragic and triumphant year for Black America. Oprah Winfrey becomes the first African-American to host a nationally syndicated show while Ronald McNair tragically dies with other crew members in the Challenger crash.
- EXCLUSIVE: Naughty By Nature's Treach Credits Gangs For Easing Baltimore Unrest, Says They're The Solution
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Racial Gap In 4th Grade Reading Reveals National Crisis [VIDEO]
- Silicon Valley CEO Reveals How You Can Tell If You're On The Right Career Path [VIDEO]
- Ex-Girlfriend Sues Floyd Mayweather For $20 Million In Defamation Suit