1986 was a tragic and triumphant year for Black America. Oprah Winfrey becomes the first African-American to host a nationally syndicated show while Ronald McNair tragically dies with other crew members in the Challenger crash.
Trending right now
- Ohio Players Frontman Leroy "Sugarfoot" Bonner Dead At 69
- 10 Fun Facts About The Super Bowl
- Former NFL Player Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton "Boy" After Super Bowl 50 Loss
- Beyonce Highlights Police Brutality, Hurricane Katrina Aftermath In New "Formation" Video
- Stunning Viral Photo Has Everyone Asking, Which One Is The Mom?
- The 11 Most Compelling 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
- NewsOne Now
- Good News
FeaturesFebruary 8, 2016 CONTACT US
Top Ten Videos to watch