1965: Constance Baker Motley is elected Manhattan Borough president, the highest elective office held by a Black woman in a major American city.
- Arizona Father To Care For Quadruplets Alone After Wife Dies In Childbirth
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Police Suspect Foul Play After Finding Burned Car of Missing Woman Denise L. Hart In Vermont