Atlanta — Bishop Eddie Long conducted Good Friday services at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church amid reports that mediation sessions could be close to an agreement in his sexual misconduct cases.
“This ain’t going to be no bad Friday for me, it’s going to be a Good Friday.”
Channel 2 Action News reported Thursday that mediation efforts to reach an agreement may be in the final stages.
Read more at Elev8
Site claims accuser has Bishop Eddie Long sextape
Bishop Eddie Long pictures released by plaintiff’s attorney
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14