The focus of any critic of the President Obama — be it Dr. Cornel West, be it Tavis Smiley, be it me, be it you — should be all about policy and not personal issues, because if we go down that road, we’re no different than Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Sean Hannity, or Michael Savage, or any of the other critics of the President.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?