Roland Martin talks with Kelvin Boston about how credit laws, scores and various mechanisms disenfranchise African-Americans economically from home ownership, forcing up to 70 percent into the sub-prime mortgage market.
- 2nd Inmate Speaks Out About Sandra Bland
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 24-31
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Cuteness Overload: Leah Still Challenges Riley Curry To 'Nae Nae' Dance-Off