Roland Martin talks with Kelvin Boston about how credit laws, scores and various mechanisms disenfranchise African-Americans economically from home ownership, forcing up to 70 percent into the sub-prime mortgage market.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her