Roland Martin talks with Kelvin Boston about how credit laws, scores and various mechanisms disenfranchise African-Americans economically from home ownership, forcing up to 70 percent into the sub-prime mortgage market.
- Look How Beautiful Nicki Minaj Is Without All That Makeup! [PHOTOS]
- Is A Breast Cancer Cure Finally On The Way?
- Famous Interracial Couples [PHOTOS]
- Casting For Aaliyah Biopic: Our Picks For The Cast!
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One