Strauss-Kahn Rape Accuser Compromises Case With Interview

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

The hotel maid who says Dominque Strauss-Kahn tried to rape her may have compromised her legal case by doing an interview with Newsweek Magazine.

Nafissatou Diallo broke her silence Monday, revealing details of the case. The New York Times says it is “virtually unheard of” for a person alleging sexual assault to identify herself during the investigation.

The risk for Diallo, according to the New York Post, is that she could introduce new inconsistencies into her story. She may have, in fact—she told NEWSWEEK and ABC News that Strauss-Kahn spoke to her after having previously said that they never spoke.

Read more at TheDailyBeast.com

RELATED:

African Maid In Strauss-Kahn Case Came From Humble Beginnings

Frenchwoman Accuses Strauss-Kahn Of Attempted Rape

Join the Conversation! Share on Facebook!

Tags: »

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,718 other followers