|Roland Martin talks with White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer about the agreement reached to raise the debt ceiling and why progressives should be happy with the debt deal.
Pfeiffer also answers questions about potential budget cuts as well as how the poor, disenfranchised and those who need the most help in this economy will be protected.
- President Obama: Racial Discrimination In Ferguson Is "Not An Isolated Incident"
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Boston Pastor, Activist Charged With Shooting High School Student Over Drug Dispute