|Roland Martin talks with White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer about the agreement reached to raise the debt ceiling and why progressives should be happy with the debt deal.
Pfeiffer also answers questions about potential budget cuts as well as how the poor, disenfranchised and those who need the most help in this economy will be protected.
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Samaria Rice Recounts Heartbreaking Decision After Son Tamir Was Shot By Cop [VIDEO]