Anthony Boyd (left), shown here with Pastor Eddie Long, was accused of using his job as a security guard to allow a burglary at Long's church office. (Channel 2 Action News)
Burglary charges against one of the men who accused Bishop Eddie Long of sexual misconduct, have been dropped after Long refused to testify.
Anthony Boyd, who accused Long of sexual coercion, was accused in 2010 of breaking into the office of Bishop Eddie Long’s offices and stealing over $100,000 worth of property.
Boyd told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Bishop Long told him that he “didn’t have anything to worry about.”
Long wrote a letter to the DA asking that the charges be dropped.
Read more at YourBlackWorld.com
A Message From Troy Davis
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14