In a series of town hall meetings and discussions, several members will talk about the unemployment problem and how to attack it.
The CBC conference comes on the heels of a new Washington Post-ABC News poll suggesting that African Americans appear to be cooling in their support for President Obama, with the number of blacks expressing “strongly favorable” views of the President dropping dramatically from 83% five months ago to 58% today.
- "There's Not A Great Deal Of Hope:" Cissy Houston Speaks On Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- "Empire Of Cotton:" Institution Of Slavery Made Capitalism Possible In The U.S. & Around The Globe
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Georgia Twins Sentenced To 30 Years In Jail After Confessing To Killing Their Mother