In a series of town hall meetings and discussions, several members will talk about the unemployment problem and how to attack it.
The CBC conference comes on the heels of a new Washington Post-ABC News poll suggesting that African Americans appear to be cooling in their support for President Obama, with the number of blacks expressing “strongly favorable” views of the President dropping dramatically from 83% five months ago to 58% today.
- "News One Now" Explores New Orleans' School System After Katrina In 1-Hour Special
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- So This Happened: Media Misidentified Man As Alleged WDBJ Shooter Vester Flanagan, Apologizes For Mistake