In a series of town hall meetings and discussions, several members will talk about the unemployment problem and how to attack it.
The CBC conference comes on the heels of a new Washington Post-ABC News poll suggesting that African Americans appear to be cooling in their support for President Obama, with the number of blacks expressing “strongly favorable” views of the President dropping dramatically from 83% five months ago to 58% today.
- The Obamas Reveal Personal Struggles With Racism In America
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro