In a series of town hall meetings and discussions, several members will talk about the unemployment problem and how to attack it.
The CBC conference comes on the heels of a new Washington Post-ABC News poll suggesting that African Americans appear to be cooling in their support for President Obama, with the number of blacks expressing “strongly favorable” views of the President dropping dramatically from 83% five months ago to 58% today.
- Cleveland Police Agree To Stop Shooting People In DOJ Settlement
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Why I Work: Stories of The Missions That Drive Us
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Riley Show: Stephen Curry's Daughter Steals Postgame Press Conference Again, Raps Big Sean Record