In a series of town hall meetings and discussions, several members will talk about the unemployment problem and how to attack it.
The CBC conference comes on the heels of a new Washington Post-ABC News poll suggesting that African Americans appear to be cooling in their support for President Obama, with the number of blacks expressing “strongly favorable” views of the President dropping dramatically from 83% five months ago to 58% today.
- Ex-Teacher Testifies She Erased Answers In Atlanta Schools Cheating Trial
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- HBCU Students Reveal Their Homecoming Essentials [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]