Rapper Rick Ross lost consciousness after boarding a plane in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, today, and is being administered CPR from paramedics, according to TMZ.com.
EMT workers are attempting to resuscitate the rapper, as his entourage standby and watch.
UPDATE: Rick Ross exited the airplane in a wheelchair, and is now conscious. Celebrities contact Rick Ross via Twitter.com
Rick was on a flight going from Ft. Lauderdale to Memphis today, when the rapper lost consciousness. The plane was forced to make an emergency landing.
Read more at TMZ.com
Sleep Expert: Drugs Caused Michael Jackson’s Death
Rapper Big Boi Settles Drug Case, Avoids Jail Time
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14