HOUSTON — An African American conservative who runs the site, Ragingelephants.com, recently attacked several Democrats at a rally for GOP candidate, Herman Cain.
Apostle Claver Kamau-Imani called the Democrats the “Party of KKK” at a rally in Houston before a Herman Cain speech. Cain has not condoned or criticized Kamu-Imani’s remarks.
Herman Cain Better Get Serious If He Wants to Be Taken Seriously
Cain Apologizes For “Electrified Fences” Mexican Border Comment
The Grio reports:
“Somebody needs to get in Al ‘Shakedown’ Sharpton’s face and call him a liar. Somebody needs to get in Cornel West’s face and call him a bald face gap tooth liar.”
And that’s not all.
“Somebody needs to get in front of Jesse ‘Castration’ Jackson and call him a liar.
Read More At The Grio
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14