|Pres. Barack Obama‘s been barnstorming across the country, talking about his jobs plan. He’s been, of course, to Ohio and Virginia and North Carolina — critical swing states to his reelection. But I believe the President should take his message to the heart of the opposition.|
- UPDATED: Trayvon Martin Family Lawyer Says DOJ's Decision Marks End Of Road Legally In Case
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Backstage Oscar Drama: Patricia Arquette Calls On 'Gay People And People Of Color' To Fight For Women's Rights [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped "Jigaboo" On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]