|Pres. Barack Obama‘s been barnstorming across the country, talking about his jobs plan. He’s been, of course, to Ohio and Virginia and North Carolina — critical swing states to his reelection. But I believe the President should take his message to the heart of the opposition.|
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland