|Pres. Barack Obama‘s been barnstorming across the country, talking about his jobs plan. He’s been, of course, to Ohio and Virginia and North Carolina — critical swing states to his reelection. But I believe the President should take his message to the heart of the opposition.|
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?