|The unveiling of “The Black List” photo exhibit at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery here in D.C. was an event attended by many of the celebrities represented in the photographs.
Roland Martin had the opportunity to talk with some of them about what it meant to see themselves in black and white.
- 30 Reasons To Be Obsessed With Lupita Nyong’o
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women
- Nicki Minaj + Other Celebs Who’ve Embraced Their Natural Tresses
- Famous Interracial Couples [PHOTOS]
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One