|The unveiling of “The Black List” photo exhibit at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery here in D.C. was an event attended by many of the celebrities represented in the photographs.
Roland Martin had the opportunity to talk with some of them about what it meant to see themselves in black and white.
- Ever Wonder What White People Think About White Privilege? Karen Hunter's "White In America" Will Reveal The True Answer
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Music Special
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Malia Obama's Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Of All The 'GIRLS'