|The unveiling of “The Black List” photo exhibit at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery here in D.C. was an event attended by many of the celebrities represented in the photographs.
Roland Martin had the opportunity to talk with some of them about what it meant to see themselves in black and white.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Did Not Violate Michael Brown's Civil Rights
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Internet Trolls Made Baby Girl With Rare Condition Into A Hurtful Meme, Mother Speaks Out