|The unveiling of “The Black List” photo exhibit at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery here in D.C. was an event attended by many of the celebrities represented in the photographs.
Roland Martin had the opportunity to talk with some of them about what it meant to see themselves in black and white.
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama