|One person’s ignorance is on display, another may be running out of money, one is suddenly popular, and another still gets no love. Is this “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”? No, it’s the Republican presidential campaign.
Roland Martin and the Washington Watch roundtable discuss Herman Cain’s Libya flub and President Obama saying that Americans have become lazy.
- "News One Now" Explores New Orleans' School System After Katrina In 1-Hour Special
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- So This Happened: Media Misidentified Man As Alleged WDBJ Shooter Vester Flanagan, Apologizes For Mistake