|One person’s ignorance is on display, another may be running out of money, one is suddenly popular, and another still gets no love. Is this “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”? No, it’s the Republican presidential campaign.
Roland Martin and the Washington Watch roundtable discuss Herman Cain’s Libya flub and President Obama saying that Americans have become lazy.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?