Man Dies After Eating Cocaine Hidden In Brother’s Butt

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C.-Deangelo Mitchell is being charged with manslaughter after his brother, Wayne Mitchell ate cocaine that was hidden in Deangelo’s buttocks and died of a drug overdose. Wayne ate the cocaine to save his brother Deangelo from being charged with drug possession and Deangelo is now charged  with involuntary manslaughter for his brother’s death.

ABC Action News Reports:

“One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don’t have any strikes. …You my little brother… I’m gonna get life,” Deangelo said to Wayne.

His bother complied and ate the drugs.

When officers saw the cocaine residue on the seat where Wayne sat, Deangelo told officers that his brother swallowed cocaine. Within the hour, Dwayne struggled to breathe, bled from his mouth and died.

Read More At ABC News

Here Is Footage Of The Mitchell Brothers Conversation Over Eating The Cocaine

SEE ALSO: Tea Partier Calls For Assassination Of Obama Family

Join the Conversation! Share on Facebook!

Tags: »

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,734 other followers