|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Samaria Rice Recounts Heartbreaking Decision After Son Tamir Was Shot By Cop [VIDEO]