|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- "NewsOne Now" Debuts on TV One Monday, Nov. 4
- Celebs React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- 7 Presents That Will Make Him Think You’re The Best Girlfriend Ever
- Barneys Isn't The Only One: Brands Accused Of Racism
- Peter Gunz: What To Buy Your Adult Son For Christmas [VIDEO]