|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- 30 Reasons To Be Obsessed With Lupita Nyong’o
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women
- Nicki Minaj + Other Celebs Who’ve Embraced Their Natural Tresses
- Famous Interracial Couples [PHOTOS]
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One