|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to talk about the fatherhood crisis in the African-American community.
In this segment Roland and his panel discuss what it’s like to grow up without a father. Roland’s guests: Perri’ Camper, whose parents divorced when she was just a year old; Jo Patterson, whose father was never a part of her life; Cassandra Malone, whose parents divorced when she was five years old; and Michael Moore, who didn’t even meet his father until he was 17 years old.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her