|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to talk about the fatherhood crisis in the African-American community.
In this segment Roland and his panel discuss what it’s like to grow up without a father. Roland’s guests: Perri’ Camper, whose parents divorced when she was just a year old; Jo Patterson, whose father was never a part of her life; Cassandra Malone, whose parents divorced when she was five years old; and Michael Moore, who didn’t even meet his father until he was 17 years old.
- EXCLUSIVE: Who Is The Harvard Grad & Engineer Hoping To Become Mayor Of Baltimore?
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- TV One's "News One Now" Explores New Orleans' School System Post-Hurricane Katrina In One-Hour Special
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- Everything We Know So Far About Alleged WDBJ Gunman Vester Lee Flanagan, AKA Bryce Williams
- So This Happened: Media Misidentified Man As Alleged WDBJ Shooter Vester Flanagan, Apologizes For Mistake