|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- Ever Wonder What White People Think About White Privilege? Karen Hunter's "White In America" Will Reveal The True Answer
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Music Special
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Malia Obama's Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Of All The 'GIRLS'