|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- "NewsOne Now" Debuts on TV One Monday, Nov. 4
- ‘R&B Divas’: 'Silent Night' Like You’ve Never Heard! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Celebs React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- 7 Presents That Will Make Him Think You’re The Best Girlfriend Ever
- Barneys Isn't The Only One: Brands Accused Of Racism
- Peter Gunz: What To Buy Your Adult Son For Christmas [VIDEO]