|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Kevin Hart Fan Back On Job After ‘Selfie’ Suspension
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]