A $2.3 million lawsuit has been filed against rapper Wiz Khalifa (pictured) for allegedly stealing lyrics for his monster hit “Black and Yellow,” . according to TMZ
SEE ALSO: Black Couple Donates Priceless Art Collection
Maxamillion is claiming that Khalifa’s “Black and Yellow” actually came from his “Pink N Yellow” song that he copyrighted back in 2008.
Khalifa, on the other hand, denies ever hearing of the song
and the rapper. TMZ reports:
But one source close to Wiz tells TMZ … “Wiz has never heard of this guy … it’s just a plot that happens all the the time to rappers to get money. This is just some no-name rapper who wants to get paid.”
While Maximillian reportedly sought a settlement, Khalifa refused the deal.
Watch “Pink N Yellow” at
College Kids Boo Santorum
Atlanta College Graduate To Be Deported
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14