This past week in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney had his biggest win to date. He finished with a double-digit lead, and is speech sounded a lot like he was accepting the nomination, rather than celebrating his New Hampshire win. It was filled with many juxtapositions of what the President does and what he will do, but one that stands out is this.
- EXCLUSIVE: Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Retained For Monroe Bird III Security Guard Shooting
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- The Retweet: Deadline Apologizes For Problematic 'Ethnic Castings' Article, But We're Not Convinced