This past week in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney had his biggest win to date. He finished with a double-digit lead, and is speech sounded a lot like he was accepting the nomination, rather than celebrating his New Hampshire win. It was filled with many juxtapositions of what the President does and what he will do, but one that stands out is this.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland