WASHINGTON – APRIL 15: People hold signs during a Tea Party Protest in Freedom Plaza April 15, 2010 in Washington, DC. The event, titled the People?s Tax Revolt, coincided with the day that American citizens are required to file their national income tax. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City