An eye-popping 257,000 private-sector jobs were added in January. The unemployment rate went down to 8.3 percent, down from 8.5 percent in December. The unemployment rate for African-Americans dropped to 13.6 percent, a drop of over 2 percent from December. The big drop may have more to do with a new computation on total Black population than an actually large reduction.
- Detroit Stops Paying Billions in Debt to Avoid Bankruptcy
- Drake's 'No New Friends' Video FAILS
- Rick Fox Gives His 2013 NBA Finals Prediction [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cheerios Ad Starring Interracial Family Bring Trolls
- Man Arrested During BMW Test Drive
- Woman Loses Arms After Pitbulls Attack Her
- New Study: '80s 'Crack Baby' Scare Overblown