An eye-popping 257,000 private-sector jobs were added in January. The unemployment rate went down to 8.3 percent, down from 8.5 percent in December. The unemployment rate for African-Americans dropped to 13.6 percent, a drop of over 2 percent from December. The big drop may have more to do with a new computation on total Black population than an actually large reduction.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell