As recently as the 1960s, there were only a few African-American elected officials in the United States. Now there are thousands, including the mayor of Atlanta, Kasim Reed. Recently, Roland Martin talked with Reed about the impressive Black mayors of Atlanta who came before him.
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama