As recently as the 1960s, there were only a few African-American elected officials in the United States. Now there are thousands, including the mayor of Atlanta, Kasim Reed. Recently, Roland Martin talked with Reed about the impressive Black mayors of Atlanta who came before him.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her