As recently as the 1960s, there were only a few African-American elected officials in the United States. Now there are thousands, including the mayor of Atlanta, Kasim Reed. Recently, Roland Martin talked with Reed about the impressive Black mayors of Atlanta who came before him.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter