As recently as the 1960s, there were only a few African-American elected officials in the United States. Now there are thousands, including the mayor of Atlanta, Kasim Reed. Recently, Roland Martin talked with Reed about the impressive Black mayors of Atlanta who came before him.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Did Not Violate Michael Brown's Civil Rights
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Internet Trolls Made Baby Girl With Rare Condition Into A Hurtful Meme, Mother Speaks Out