As recently as the 1960s, there were only a few African-American elected officials in the United States. Now there are thousands, including the mayor of Atlanta, Kasim Reed. Recently, Roland Martin talked with Reed about the impressive Black mayors of Atlanta who came before him.
- Suspected WDBJ Gunman May Have Been Motivated By Charleston AME Shooting
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- Ten Years After Katrina: Soledad O'Brien Recounts The Devastation In New Orleans
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- Everything We Know So Far About Alleged WDBJ Gunman Vester Lee Flanagan, AKA Bryce Williams