Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- "There's Not A Great Deal Of Hope:" Cissy Houston Speaks On Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- "Empire Of Cotton:" Institution Of Slavery Made Capitalism Possible In The U.S. & Around The Globe
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Georgia Twins Sentenced To 30 Years In Jail After Confessing To Killing Their Mother