Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter