Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- EXCLUSIVE: UVA Students Gear Up To Present List Of Demands As Martese Johnson's Case Continues
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- She Ordered A Burger With Bacon, Didn't Get Any, & Shot Up The McDonald's