Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- The Obamas Reveal Personal Struggles With Racism In America
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro