Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- Ex-Teacher Testifies She Erased Answers In Atlanta Schools Cheating Trial
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- HBCU Students Reveal Their Homecoming Essentials [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]