Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell