Aretha Franklin appeared on the Today Show today for an interview conducted by NBC’s Al Roker. The legendary Queen of Soul covered a range of topics surrounding the life, death and legacy of Whitney Houston. Check out what she had to say on the intimate details and her thoughts on the situation here.
- UPDATED: Cleveland Police Officer Guns Down 12-Year-Old Boy Holding BB Gun On Playground [VIDEO]
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- "Y'all Know Y'all Wrong!" Michael Brown's Mother Reacts To Grand Jury Decision [VIDEO]
- Darren Wilson Pens Letter To Supporters: 'I Would Do The Same For You'