The death of Whitney Houston reminded us all of just how much her art and life affected us. Actor Sheryl Lee Ralph; TV personality Rolanda Watts; and R&B legend Deniece Williams joined Roland Martin on Washington Watch to reflect on the life and legacy of Whitney Houston.
- 30 Reasons To Be Obsessed With Lupita Nyong’o
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women
- Nicki Minaj + Other Celebs Who’ve Embraced Their Natural Tresses
- Famous Interracial Couples [PHOTOS]
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One