Kamala Harris, the first African American to be elected Attorney General in the state of California joined Roland Martin on Washington Watch to discuss the rights of homeowners in distress due to foreclosure fraud and the $25 billion settlement.
- President Obama: Racial Discrimination In Ferguson Is "Not An Isolated Incident"
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Boston Pastor, Activist Charged With Shooting High School Student Over Drug Dispute