Kamala Harris, the first African American to be elected Attorney General in the state of California joined Roland Martin on Washington Watch to discuss the rights of homeowners in distress due to foreclosure fraud and the $25 billion settlement.
- Roland Martin Urges Bill O'Reilly To "Shut The Hell Up" Over Vow To Shut Down #BlackLivesMatter
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 007 Author Says Idris Elba Is "Too Street" To Play Bond, Apologizes Immediately