Kamala Harris, the first African American to be elected Attorney General in the state of California joined Roland Martin on Washington Watch to discuss the rights of homeowners in distress due to foreclosure fraud and the $25 billion settlement.
- 30 Reasons To Be Obsessed With Lupita Nyong’o
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women
- Nicki Minaj + Other Celebs Who’ve Embraced Their Natural Tresses
- Famous Interracial Couples [PHOTOS]
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One