Top Ten Videos to watch

HISTORY Brings 'Roots' Cast And Crew To The White House For Screening
Graduates tossing caps into the air
Freddie Gray Baltimore Protests
Mid section of man in graduation gown holding diploma
Legendary Baseball Player Tony Gwynn's Family Files A Lawsuit Against Big Tobacco
ME.jailhouse#2.0117.CW Montebello City Council has approved use of a private contractor to run the n
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Addresses Police Misconduct At Chicago City Council Meeting
WWII Soldiers Standing In A Flag Draped Sunset - SIlhouette
Students Taking a College Exam
Bill Cosby Preliminary Hearing
Hillary Clinton Campaigns In Louisville, Kentucky
Worried black businesswoman at desk
Tyler Perry And Soledad O'Brien Host Gala Honoring Bishop T.D. Jakes' 35 Years Of Ministry
Teacher with group of preschoolers sitting at table
FBI Officials Discuss Apprehension Of Explosions Suspect After Three-Day Manhunt
NFC Championship - San Francisco 49ers v Atlanta Falcons
Protests Erupt In Chicago After Video Of Police Shooting Of Teen Is Released
Nine Dead After Church Shooting In Charleston
Portrait of senior African woman holding money
President Bush Speals At Federalist Society's Gala
Police Line Tape
Senior Woman's Hands
Police officers running
New Orleans Residents Return to Housing Projects
David Banner
Leave a comment

A retired New York cop confessed to authorities that he shot his wife to death because he was stressed over holiday expenses and money woes.

SEE ALSO: Bachmann Tells Girls Not To Ask Boys To Prom

Clarence Cash, 49, turned himself into police after he allegedly shot his wife 10 times. The former cop told NYPD that his wife, Tracey Young, threatened to leave him after a fight over money, putting him over the edge.

“I just shot my wife,” muscle-bound Clarence Cash, 49, calmly told officers hours after allegedly pumping 10 bullets into his pretty wife, Tracey Young, 42 — a top tax investigator who specialized in busting tobacco smugglers — in their posh Queens condo.

Cash was charged with first-degree murder. He was remanded without bail, and his lawyer asked that he be placed in protective custody at Rikers.

Also On News One: