FLINT, Mich-An African American woman painted “This house is a reflection of ignorant n-words” after thieves stole her windows.
The woman who did not identify herself to reporters claims she was fixing up the house for homeless people.
ABC 12 reports:
The single mother of two, attending college and taking marketing classes, says her intent was to make a statement to those committing crime.
“Evidently I got my message across because you guys are here. Well done. I did what I was supposed to do.”
“I know who I am. I know where I’m going so the word does not define me. Not at all.”
Read More At ABC 12
Pakistani Model Bares All And Risks Life
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14