For some reason, African fashion line, 466/64, thought it was a good idea to lie on revolutionary humanitarian, former South African president Nelson Mandela, and got busted.
- Who Is Cheryl D. Mills & Why Does She Stand Out In Hillary Clinton's Emails?
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 12 Minority NYPD Officers Say They're Being Punished For Bucking Arrest Quotas