In this photo released by the United Nations, Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, addresses the U.N. Security Council prior to voting on a resolution condemning Israeli settlement activity, Friday, Feb. 18, 2011, at the United Nations headquarters. Rice vetoed the draft resolution that would have condemned “illegal” Israeli settlements and demanded an immediate halt to all settlement building. (AP Photo/The United Nations, John McIlwaine)
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City