In this photo released by the United Nations, Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, addresses the U.N. Security Council prior to voting on a resolution condemning Israeli settlement activity, Friday, Feb. 18, 2011, at the United Nations headquarters. Rice vetoed the draft resolution that would have condemned “illegal” Israeli settlements and demanded an immediate halt to all settlement building. (AP Photo/The United Nations, John McIlwaine)
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama