FILE – This June 7, 2012 file photo shows U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice listening during a news conference at the UN. Republican opposition to Rice’s possible nomination to be secretary of state began to crack Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012, as Sen. John McCain said she was “not the problem” in the White House’s explanation about the Sept. 11 attack in Libya and he could be persuaded to swing behind her potential promotion. McCain’s comments provide an opening for the administration, which struggled mightily in the weeks leading up to the Nov. 6 election to tamp down speculation of a cover-up involving the attack against the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. (AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews)
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident