These Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012 booking photos released by the Orange County Corrections Department show Roland Dow, left, and Jessica Linscott, of Plaistow, N.H., who were arrested Wednesday evening at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. Dow, 27, and Linscott, 23, who authorities said spent two weeks on the run, were wanted in connection with injuries to Linscott’s son, including burns and significant head injuries. (AP Photo/Orange County, Fla., Corrections Department)
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City