These Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012 booking photos released by the Orange County Corrections Department show Roland Dow, left, and Jessica Linscott, of Plaistow, N.H., who were arrested Wednesday evening at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. Dow, 27, and Linscott, 23, who authorities said spent two weeks on the run, were wanted in connection with injuries to Linscott’s son, including burns and significant head injuries. (AP Photo/Orange County, Fla., Corrections Department)
- EXCLUSIVE: Naughty By Nature's Treach Credits Gangs For Easing Baltimore Unrest, Says They're The Solution
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- LIVESTREAM: B'More Mayor Joins "State Of Emergency: Baltimore & Beyond NewsOne Now Town Hall Meeting"
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- What Will It Take To End Unequal Treatment Of Blacks By The Police?
- Did They Get It Right? Watch “Saturday Night Live” Tackle Police Brutality