These Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012 booking photos released by the Orange County Corrections Department show Roland Dow, left, and Jessica Linscott, of Plaistow, N.H., who were arrested Wednesday evening at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. Dow, 27, and Linscott, 23, who authorities said spent two weeks on the run, were wanted in connection with injuries to Linscott’s son, including burns and significant head injuries. (AP Photo/Orange County, Fla., Corrections Department)
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama