A Wolfson High School classmate of Jordan Davis breaks down outside the funeral home where the visitation with Davis’ family was taking place at the Hardage-Giddens Funeral Home in Mandarin area of Jacksonville, Fla., late Wednesday afternoon, Nov. 28, 2012. Michael David Dunn has been charged with fatally shooting Davis outside a Jacksonville convenience store following an argument that was triggered because the music coming from the teen’s car was too loud.
- Department Of Justice Settles With Cleveland Over Police Conduct
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Comedy Special
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Learning Curve: Jay Z & Beyonce Are Entertainment's Latest Social Activists...And That's OK