FILE – In this Dec. 6, 2011 file photo, D’Andre Lane speaks during a news conference at his attorney’s office in Detroit. D’Andre Lane, who inspired dozens of people to look for his missing daughter has been sentenced to life in prison without parole Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, for her murder, a year after claiming she was abducted during a carjacking. The 2-year-old girl’s body still has not been found. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya, File)
- LIVESTREAM: Protests In Baltimore - Police Clash With Youth, Shut Down Transit System
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Here Are The Top 4 Things Loretta Lynch Should Tackle Immediately As Attorney General
- Real Talk About The Black Church & Civil Rights Activism [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Baltimore Reacts To The Freddie Gray Case [PHOTOS]