FILE – In this Dec. 6, 2011 file photo, D’Andre Lane speaks during a news conference at his attorney’s office in Detroit. D’Andre Lane, who inspired dozens of people to look for his missing daughter has been sentenced to life in prison without parole Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, for her murder, a year after claiming she was abducted during a carjacking. The 2-year-old girl’s body still has not been found. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya, File)
- Department Of Justice Settles With Cleveland Over Police Conduct
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Comedy Special
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Learning Curve: Jay Z & Beyonce Are Entertainment's Latest Social Activists...And That's OK