Former Party city employee, Joshua Leon Archie, 21, who was wanted in connection with the murder of Party City manager, Bobby Adams, 68, surrendered to police today in Ridgeland, Mississippi.
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat? Check Out Some Of President Obama's Best Dance Moves
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- America's Youngest Convicted Killers To Be Released This Week