Former Party city employee, Joshua Leon Archie, 21, who was wanted in connection with the murder of Party City manager, Bobby Adams, 68, surrendered to police today in Ridgeland, Mississippi.
- President Obama's Top 10 Jokes From The White House Correspondents' Dinner
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- NewsOne Now Exclusive: Eric Holder Talks Legacy
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray