Breaking their silence for the first time, the family of the woman shot and killed by Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher said Monday their “hearts are truly broken” and asked for privacy while they grieve the loss of two loved ones.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident