Breaking their silence for the first time, the family of the woman shot and killed by Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher said Monday their “hearts are truly broken” and asked for privacy while they grieve the loss of two loved ones.
- Report: Family Member Shopping Around Pic Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Say What? Jeb Bush Blames Ferguson & Baltimore Protests On Lack Of Parenting
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland