Shalema Gaskin, 32, stepped away from her 8-year-old daughter Briana, who was being treated at Brookdale Hospital in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn, to check on her other children, and was discovered dead in the back entrance of the hospital with a gunshot wound through the neck
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City