Dec. 7, 2012: Dorice “Dee Dee” Moore, seen talking with her defense attorney, was convicted of murdering Florida lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, inset.
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Fox News' Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro For Naming Toy Rodent After Her