In this Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012, photo, Angela Winters of Schenectady, N.Y., center, talks to a recruiter during a job fair at the Marriott Hotel on ,in Colonie, N.Y. The number of people seeking U.S. unemployment aid remained elevated for a second straight week because Superstorm Sandy forced many people to seek temporary benefits. The Labor Department said Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012, that first-time applications for benefits fell by 41,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 410,000. That offset only part of the previous week’s surge.(AP Photo/Mike Groll)
- Department Of Justice Settles With Cleveland Over Police Conduct
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Comedy Special
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Learning Curve: Jay Z & Beyonce Are Entertainment's Latest Social Activists...And That's OK