Chicago police officer Gildardo Sierra, 32, admitted that he drank “multiple beers” before killing Flint Farmer in June, 2011 and has settled a civil lawsuit with Farmer’s estate for an undisclosed amount, reports the Chicago Tribune.
- Waller County Officials Release Unedited Jail Video Of Sandra Bland To Dispel Rumors
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Here's What Obama Told African Leaders About Poverty, Roots, Women's Rights, & When To Call It Quits (VIDEO)