Chicago police officer Gildardo Sierra, 32, admitted that he drank “multiple beers” before killing Flint Farmer in June, 2011 and has settled a civil lawsuit with Farmer’s estate for an undisclosed amount, reports the Chicago Tribune.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident