The National Rifle Association executive vice president Wayne LaPierre gestures as he speaks about the violent online video game “Kindergarten Killers”, left, during a news conference in response to the Connecticut school shooting on Friday, Dec. 21, 2012 in Washington. The National Rifle Association broke its silence Friday on last week’s shooting rampage at a Connecticut elementary school that left 26 children and staff dead. (AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)
- Cleveland Police Agree To Stop Shooting People In DOJ Settlement
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Why I Work: Stories of The Missions That Drive Us
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Riley Show: Stephen Curry's Daughter Steals Postgame Press Conference Again, Raps Big Sean Record