This NOAA satellite image taken Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 at 01:45 AM EST shows a low pressure system over eastern Canada with a cold front stretching across the central Atlantic Ocean. A low pressure system is moving across the Mississippi Valley into the southeastern United States with areas of rain and scattered thunderstorms. Father north, snow showers are seen over the Mid-West. (AP PHOTO/WEATHER UNDERGROUND)
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident