In this photo taken Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, Maimouna Awuor, 44, speaks to The Associated Press In Nairobi, Kenya. The director of the Pumwani Maternity Hospital, located in a hardscrabble neighborhood of downtown Nairobi, freely acknowledges what he’s accused of: detaining mothers who can’t pay their bills. Lazarus Omondi says it’s the only way he can keep his medical center running. Awuor and another mother told The Associated Press that Pumwani wouldn’t let them leave after delivering their babies. (AP Photo/Sayyid Azim)
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama