FILE – This Nov. 16, 2012 file photo shows Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nev., left, with House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio looking on, speaking to reporters outside the White House in Washington following a meeting with President Barack Obama to discuss the economy and the deficit. President Barack Obama’s re-election has stiffened Democrats’ spine against cutting popular benefit programs like Medicare and Social Security. Their new resolve could become as big a hurdle to reaching a deal for skirting economy-crippling tax increases and spending cuts in January as Republicans’ resistance raising tax rates on the wealthy. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin, File)
- Cleveland Police Agree To Stop Shooting People In DOJ Settlement
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Why I Work: Stories of The Missions That Drive Us
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Riley Show: Stephen Curry's Daughter Steals Postgame Press Conference Again, Raps Big Sean Record