In this Dec. 11, 2012 photo, Jerry Hartfield speaks from a visiting area at the Hughes Unit of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice outside Gatesville, Texas. Hartfield remains in the middle of a legal dispute between the Texas attorney general’s office, which insists he’s being legally held, and a federal appeals court that says he’s been wrongly imprisoned for 30 years. Hartfield was convicted in 1977 of killing a woman in Bay City, Texas. (AP Photo/Michael Graczyk)
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama