Keevan Fullwiley, convicted of gun charges in a Chicago courtroom on Thursday, decided he wasn’t going down without a fight. When the 35-year-old heard the guilty verdict, he charged a deputy and punched him in the face, before he was eventually wrestled to the ground and tasered
- Waller County Officials Release Unedited Jail Video Of Sandra Bland To Dispel Rumors
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Here's What Obama Told African Leaders About Poverty, Roots, Women's Rights, & When To Call It Quits (VIDEO)