Keevan Fullwiley, convicted of gun charges in a Chicago courtroom on Thursday, decided he wasn’t going down without a fight. When the 35-year-old heard the guilty verdict, he charged a deputy and punched him in the face, before he was eventually wrestled to the ground and tasered
- Department Of Justice Settles With Cleveland Over Police Conduct
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Comedy Special
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Learning Curve: Jay Z & Beyonce Are Entertainment's Latest Social Activists...And That's OK