Keevan Fullwiley, convicted of gun charges in a Chicago courtroom on Thursday, decided he wasn’t going down without a fight. When the 35-year-old heard the guilty verdict, he charged a deputy and punched him in the face, before he was eventually wrestled to the ground and tasered
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City