Make Friends With Hand Sanitizer. Realistically, you can’t always get to a sink when you need to wash germs off of your hands. So keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer handy is a good idea to help disinfect hands and prevent flu and cold viruses. One study of university students found that keeping hands clean with hand sanitizer reduced the incidence of upper respiratory illnesses.
- EXCLUSIVE: Naughty By Nature's Treach Credits Gangs For Easing Baltimore Unrest, Says They're The Solution
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- LIVESTREAM: B'More Mayor Joins "State Of Emergency: Baltimore & Beyond NewsOne Now Town Hall Meeting"
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- What Will It Take To End Unequal Treatment Of Blacks By The Police?
- Did They Get It Right? Watch “Saturday Night Live” Tackle Police Brutality