Make Friends With Hand Sanitizer. Realistically, you can’t always get to a sink when you need to wash germs off of your hands. So keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer handy is a good idea to help disinfect hands and prevent flu and cold viruses. One study of university students found that keeping hands clean with hand sanitizer reduced the incidence of upper respiratory illnesses.
- UPDATED: Trayvon Martin Family Lawyer Says DOJ's Decision Marks End Of Road Legally In Case
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Backstage Oscar Drama: Patricia Arquette Calls On 'Gay People And People Of Color' To Fight For Women's Rights [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped "Jigaboo" On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]